Audio Recording is not available...

• Level 5*

Hmmn.  I'm using Evernote desktop 10.94.2 on Win 11 and although Audio notes are allegedly available I just get this error - Screenshot2024-06-28170502.thumb.png.00c9b20724fdf5c7a61c04fcd88bd379.png

Also tried 10.93.3 on Thorium (Chrome clone) browser AND Firefox - same result. 

Tried changing the browser security settings to allow everything - same result.  Reported as ticket # 3920648 

Anyone seeing the same?  Any suggestions for how to configure a browser to 'allow audio recording' ?

• 2 weeks later...

I also get an error now, but it’s on my iPhone and iPad. ALL of the audios I recorded in EN don’t play. Oddly they will transcribe tho. So the data is there. I’m really disappointed as I’ve been doing little audios in my notes of my teacher pronouncing Sanskrit and now they don’t play. Is this what happened with the transcription update? This is a year and a half of work gone. Now I won’t use the feature. 

IMG_5129.jpeg

• Level 5*

Audio recording and transcription are now working for me,  but it took a new version to switch it on.  Mine show up as WEBM files as below.

Screenshot2024-07-15092853.thumb.png.80d728c08e98cecf610ff58e6890eb3b.png

If you copy the file to your desktop,  will it play from there?