Search in Evernote giving the wrong result

Hello,
I am using Evernote 10 latest and the search result for doing below was different.

1st way:
- If I go to a shortcut which is a search for Bangkok restaurants (BangkokRestaurants tag) and hit that.
Then I type in the search for word "Italian"
It will only give me the Bangkok restaurants (BangkokRestaurants tag) with the word "Italian" in that note.
This is work well.

2nd way:
- If I hit "All Notes" and then manual Filter for Bangkok restaurants (BangkokRestaurants tag)
Then I type in the search for the word "Italian"
It will be giving a wrong search result and It does not work.

If anyone here can help me explain why the 2nd way is giving a wrong result and not work?

• Level 5*

Hi.  After you run the saved search (method one),  at the top of the screen (on desktop) you'll see an 'Edit' link.  What is the content of the saved search?

Hi @gazumped,

Sorry for late reply. When I click the Edit link and show me dialog box of Name of the saved search and a check box "keep the saved search in Shortcut".

I can explain here, my saved search here was a note that contain a BangkokResturant tag.

• Like 1
  • Level 5*

My turn to apologise now I read your original query again - there is a known issue with searching within filtered results.  Best to raise this with feedback@evernote.com or contact Support.

Understand @gazumped.

I done sending into feedback@evernote.com.

Because Evernote support is rarely reply to back us. That why I put the issue here and hope someone can guide us.

• Like 1