"I created a new task..."

Hi all - I've switched on a function in Evernote, one of those "seemed like a good idea at the time" things and now can't work out how to switch it off;. Basically every time I put an entry into my Google Calendar it creates a new task, except it creates it as a note so it appears in notes rather than tasks. So I get a very messy, littered-with-random-notes-that-think-they're--tasks thing and I don't notes automated anyway, I want to create my own (I'm fine with my system asking me if I want to create a note).

Does this sound familiar to anyone - and does anyone know what I have to switch off and where? Thanks!

Regards

Guy

...and of course I found the setting almost immediately I'd posted - moderators, feel free to delete the whole lot if you wish.

Anyone getting the same thing, I actually prefer to use ToDoist to manage my task and set an IFTTT link between this and Evernote - but it just creates a note that says it's a task and puts it in an entirely new and pretty useless folder called "ToDoist". Maybe it works better if you configure it differently.

• Thanks 1
  • Level 5*
2 minutes ago, GuyClapperton said:

I found the setting almost immediately I'd posted

LOL - been there, got the t-shirt!  Thanks for posting the solution.  If you don't mind I'll leave the thread here in case someone else has the same issue.  :)

(If the humiliation gets too much,  you can always delete it yourself via the 3 dots menu at top right.)

• Like 2