Empty space in Evernote Notes

Go to solution Solved by Jahangir,

Last week, after the latest Evernote update, I started noticing empty spaces in the general view of my notes. Are you experiencing the same issue, and do you know how to fix it? Things return to normal when you go to Settings -> View Options and uncheck 'Show Images.' However, doing this causes notes with images to stop displaying them on the right. Using evernote 10.93.0 on IOS. 

IMG_2036.jpg

• Like 1

The right side if the note is only populated with an image if the note contains an image.If not, then it is pretty normal that there is "white space"

5 hours ago, ghon said:

The right side if the note is only populated with an image if the note contains an image.If not, then it is pretty normal that there is "white space"

That is not the way it used to be. The right side was populated with text when there was no image. 

I think you are right: Looking into my notes I see on Evernote web (10.94.2) the text floating into the "image space". On mobile (10.94.1) however,  my notes are exactly as your picture shows: The "image" space remains empty even when there is no image in the note.

• 3 weeks later...