Unable to upgrade or use features (Evernote Premium)

baltic-tobias

Idea

I am a long-time user, still on the Evernote premium plan. Unfortunately, key functions stopped working without a warning, and there was no way to fix it.

Assigning times and due dates for tasks is a feature, I use a lot for organizing my work.

That stopped functioning without a warning and with the message to upgrade my account.

I have beenn using the (legacy plan) „Evernote Premium“ for years.

I tried to upgrade to Personal (which should be enough or using due dates with tasks), but the landing page – clicking the link suggesting to upgrade – kept on loading and loading and loading. I checked on three different times on different dates.

evernote-bug_240617.thumb.png.65e883295c8ae10d3e46859e4704d031.png

It seems, also the normal login page is down or too much traffic. Please find a way to change my account to PERSONAL, or another way to restore the functionality, as I badly need it. It uses to work, I trusted you, it continues to work.

Thanks a lot.

Alternatively:

Is there an easy way to create a new account (Personal) and transfer all my notes, tags and tasks into the new account without any information being lost?

5 replies to this idea

• Evernote Expert

You are already on the Personal plan. All Premium users were transitioned across some months back. When your annual renewal arrives it will be at the current Personal tariff.

15 hours ago, agsteele said:

You are already on the Personal plan. All Premium users were transitioned across some months back. When your annual renewal arrives it will be at the current Personal tariff.

Okay, and why did the task functionality (adding due dates an remdiners) stopped then, asking me to upgrade, and then without giving me the chance to upgrade?

i have the same issue. I paid the renewal and still unable to fully access. Google give me a receipt of the payment. what else is required ? it is very frustrating