Teams sign up form - NOT WORKING

I have been trying for 2 weeks now to sign up for Teams version. Both monthly and yearly payments do not go through and it stops at the final step on form submission. I have tried from numerous computers and 4 different browsers. Is there any help with this so I can upgrade my account? 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello. I have the exact same problem. I do have some support answers, but so far, it does not resolve the problem.

When I inspect the form, I have the following error:

image.thumb.png.6af53583c748b275a8e37f36f9eff821.png

• Level 5*
14 hours ago, BTu said:

I do have some support answers, but so far, it does not resolve the problem.

Hi.  We're mainly other users here,  with a low percentage of Teams users.  What have Support said so far?

Hello, thanks for the follow up.

i received first instructions to clear cache, reinstall app, reboot the machine and go incognito. Secondly I received instructions to not use my personal account to register for a Teams one. Suggestion is to use an email account not attached to Evernote. Unfortunately, none works.

Best,

• Like 1
  • Level 5*

Only thing I can suggest is to feed that back to Support if you didn't already do that - they're the only ones who can fix things,  but they do like to go through the basic fixes first...  you just need to be patient and tell them when you've tried their ideas out.