Account paid but everything is gone

I do not see a method to contact Evernote with account and billing problems so I came here. I tried to get help through my Settings but was given the runaround. (Links kept taking me to to sites I had already visited.)

My credit card was charged the $129.99 annual fee for Evernote on March 18, 2024. But on May 28, I login to my Evernote account and everything is gone. My account looks like an empty new account. My account tells me tells me my current subscription level is for a free account. I checked my personal e-mail but there is no message from Evernote explaining the change. I see that Evernote made changes and raised prices. But I did not receive any message from Evernote asking for additional money. There is no information about refunding the $129.99 that I paid only two months ago, since I am not receiving any services or benefits for the $129.99. And should I wish to continue with Evernote--which was a possibility when I still had my saved Evernote content but is now uncertain for an empty account---I am being asked to pay the full annual price as if Evernote does not already have my $129.99. 

I do not see a phone number to contact. I do not see an e-mail. I do not see a Chat help. When I click Help, I am taken to a static Q&A site. 

So. How do we resolve this? Would Evernote be able to restore my lost content? If yes, I will consider subscribing at the higher fee. If not, then I need a refund of the $129.99. 

• Level 5*

Hi.  The explanation for your account looking like a completely new one is that you have probably inadvertently created a new account by logging in with incorrect user details.  Your notes are not lost - they're simply waiting for you to log in correctly.  You may be able to recover the situation with the correct account details if you still have access to the correct email address - try going to Evernote.com in a browser,  and use the 'forgot password' link.  More on this - and a link to Support - here:   https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/27915865308691-My-notes-are-missing-Content-looks-different-after-logging-in