Unable to Cancel Subscription Because I Have subscribed through iTunes (I DIDN'T)

I found out recently that I have a paid subscription to Evernote. I had no idea. When I go to Evernote .com to cancel it, I'm told that I must use iTunes to cancel this "subscription." But I do not have an iTunes subscription to Evernote, and I never have had. I even got the tech support people at Apple to check my account, and they cannot find an Evernote subscription either. We searched back as far as 2015.

So I need Evernote to step up and cancel this "subscription" right now, and stop placing obstacles in my way. I also found two invoices for 2022 and 2023 at Evernote.com, which suggest that I was billed directly by Evernote, and not by iTunes.

• Level 5*

Hi.  You should be able to stop and maybe reclaim payments if they're being made by a bank or card company.  If you've already been in touch with Evernote and supplied your account details,  please confirm the reference/ ticket number you were assigned.  The forums are supported by other users and we don't have access to any payment details,  but we can flag your reference for a Forum Admin to take a look.