All my notes books have disappeared. All the data are gone. I message teams to help me and nobody is anwsering. 

-I use Iphone app, macbook app, and web.

-I already check for all account mystakes such as not having the correct email adress. 

-already make shure every sofware was updated.

-I send them recept from my account that I was using since 2016. 

-try to use timemachine but seems I only have access to the last backup and the files for evernote doesnt appeared into library. 

-please tell me there is a solution? 

thanks

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/14/2024 at 11:30 AM, gazumped said:

I messaged them with everything and they send me the exact same article and ask me question that was already answered in the first email. I even add screenshot of my bills.. they take weeks to answer.. I am really worried.. and disappointed. I use to talk to all my friends about how great evernote was, lets say it will never happen again they dont seems to care.

• Level 5*

Hi.  Have you tried the 'forgot password' service via Evernote.com?  If you have logged in on several devices and don't see any notes,  the most likely explanation is that you have been using the wrong use details...  As long as you still have access to the email address registered with Evernote you should be able to reset the details easily.