Cannot input password because digits to tap on do not fit on screen in portrait mode

I cannot input my password anymore on the Android Evernote app, because the numbers to tap for entering the password are out of view in portrait mode. The password screen switches from landscape mode to portrait mode after tapping the first digit and it cannot be switched back to landscape. I cannot zoom out, I cannot scroll on the password screen, I cannot reach the digits that are in my password, so I cannot use the app anymore. Too bad, it was a good app before the updates, but now it's unusable for me.

Phone: Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact

Evernote version: 10.86.1

• Level 5

You seem to have a problem with a specific phone. In this case a way outdated model (released 2017) with an exceptional small screen with in todays terms low resolution (4.6" with only 720p resolution).

If you were a subscriber, I would direct you to contact support. Since you are on Free, this is no option. I think you have to take it as it is, and either move to a different device, or to another notes app. Even if support would know, I doubt they would build a special routine just to accommodate an old, outgoing phone.