Always ask for Login Using Edge browser

Hello guys I'm new here and I want to ask the Evernote Teams if the Web App is buggy right now (upon update interface) because when using the Evernote Web App on the Edge browser (I always use this browser all the time), I've encountered a persistent issue where it continuously prompts me to log in each time I access the site.

This recurring request disrupts my workflow and efficiency, posing a significant inconvenience specially if need the daily reports. I've attempted basic troubleshooting steps such as clearing the browser cookies and cache, but the problem persists.

I'm seeking assistance to resolve this matter promptly, ensuring a smooth and uninterrupted experience while using Evernote on the Edge browser. Any advice or solutions to this issue would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

• Level 5*

Hi.  Are you a Teams (business) user?  You come up as an individual subscriber here in the forums...

I can imagine you would have to log in each time if you close the bowser window when you complete an edit and then use a link to reopen the page,  but it is possible to open a browser window in its own Edge window - creating something like a stand-alone app window on your desktop.  You could leave this open between uses to avoid repeated logging in.

• Thanks 1

Hello, I am a premium user and I realize I have chosen the wrong category; my intention was to focus on support since I'm new here so selecting team is much faster response. I also tested this problem on Chrome and encountered the same issue; it logs me out.

• Level 5*

Hmmn.  If you're going to re-post in a different category,  please delete the original to avoid confusion?  See here for more...