Can't Access Attachments

ddg

Idea

Hi,

I have notes with attachments that I cannot access.  The attachment show as "Untitled" (see below). I have the same problem using the web version.  I am not able to download or open the attachment on either platform.  Unfortunately, I have multiple notes with the problem. I tried exporting the note as an enex file and reimporting and also tried exporting as a html.  No luck.  Anyone have similar data integrity problems?  Any suggestions how to recover the attachments?  Thanks in advance.

image.png.6e9005ac28c624658c2972232b23a052.png

5 replies to this idea

Good suggestion!  Thanks!  It took some time (loading was painfully slow) but it appears to file is lost.  At least, I am unable to find it in the Files section.  Strange as it gives me the options to download (Save As), annotate, etc.  However, seems its only an image of a pdf file or the link to the file is broken/corrupted somehow. So, I think my data is lost.  I have put in a support ticket but it appears the new policy is that there is "no guarantee you will get a response" despite being a paid subscriber.  Thanks again. It is much appreciate.

Thanks again for your help. Yes, but no luck. There was no history (no updates since it was created).  Fortunately. I can download the file again but for another note with similar issue, I no longer have access.  In the future I will simply test the attachment to ensure it isn’t corrupted. It’s an extra step, but I’ll get some assurance my data is “ safe”.  Thanks again.

I'm having issues with attachments on both Android and Windows applications. 

I get an error on Windows that says not was saved offline but not attached. 

Android just shows the attachments but you can open/access them at all.