I am having ongoing issues with my subscription. I have the Annual Personal Plan and am now being told I am on a free trial and need to upgrade. It was purchased through Google Play who will not do a refund. I have reached out four times and no one has been helpful... in fact I was not even responded to. The app has been troubleshooted and still does not work. This needs to be settled now as I have already dealt with it for almost a month. 

• Level 5*
On 5/1/2024 at 1:26 AM, rachelmiller said:

I am having ongoing issues with my subscription. I have the Annual Personal Plan and am now being told I am on a free trial and need to upgrade. It was purchased through Google Play who will not do a refund. I have reached out four times and no one has been helpful... in fact I was not even responded to. The app has been troubleshooted and still does not work. This needs to be settled now as I have already dealt with it for almost a month. 

Hi.  We're mostly other users here,  so have no idea what's happened so far.  If you upgraded through Google Play it can take a while for the payment details to get to Evernote and be applied to your account,  but after a month that should have happened.  Please check anything you receive from Google Play to check that you're using the right user name and password,  and please uninstall / reinstall Evernote on the device you're using to get a fresh start.  If the upgrade is still not working,  please confirm your device and OS / Evernote version numbers.