When I share a PDF to an Ever Note, when my colleague goes to click on it, it immediately switches to untitled PDF and the colleague cannot open it. 

While I suspect that maybe its an issue if I am signed into multiple devices, that is not the only cause.

Has this happened to anyone else?  What have they done? 

• Level 5*
On 4/30/2024 at 6:26 PM, TheRSQ said:

when my colleague goes to click on it

Hi.  Do they actually click?  Is that in the body of the note or on the grey top bar? Can they download (and rename if necessary) the PDF rather than try to open it?  Do they have a PDF reader on their device?  Have you tried emailing a copy of the note to your colleague?

When you click on the note in the body of the note, the PDF goes to untitled.  

They can read PDF's, I have the premium PDF.  

I can email notes.  That works too, still want ever note to work. 

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, TheRSQ said:

still want ever note to work. 

Hmmn.  If you have an alternate email address I'd suggest sharing a note with yourself so you can see exactly what your colleagues see,  and double check their actions.  Clicking the grey header bar should provide download and edit options.  Clicking in the note body - whether or not it's on the attachment content - should not cause any reaction,  unless they're doing so before the PDF file has fully synced to their system.  If the process is not working all I can suggest is work-arounds.  If you need a fix,  please contact Support - we're only users here...