Dear Evernote, have you considered keeping your base of users...?

I am looking for Evernote replacement and I saw on forums there is a lot of people searching right now.

The main reason? 

What features people actually use   versus   what they are forced to pay for it.

From what I saw it seems a lot of people use Evernote just for basic notekeeping (with styles, images, links, tags), organization of notes, search, and sharing or exporting of the notes.

• I myself don't need AI to "improve" my notes, I actually kinda hate that idea. I don't use OCR, tasks, calendar, sketches or audio recordings... 

• Why don't you offer NON-BUSINESS, BASIC, and CHEAP version of Evernote for people like me.

• I probably don't even create that much content to take up your cloud space.

• What you call "FREE" is not really free, it is a "DEMO". The jump from there is pretty steep.

Here is an idea:

• Create another option between FREE and PERSONAL
  • Allow: 10,000 notes, 100 notebooks, max note size 50MB, monthly upload 250MB
  • For reasonable money, I d probably be willing to pay up to $50 /yr for a basic plan with space like this.

Anyway...  I dont expect anyone to read it. Just kinda wanted to get it off my chest.
I will keep looking for replacement...   it was good 12 years!

• Thanks 1
  • Level 5

„People“ - who is that. ?

A forum is no place where people go just to tell everything is great. If you have access to valid account data (like retention on renewal or new users signing in) you know what’s going on.

From a few users coming to a forum you don’t.

Forget about a cheap plan - the users who are still on a grandfathered subscription are currently asked to decide between Personal and Free. Exactly the price level you are proposing is actively shut down.

• Like 2