Tags, Created Date and Updated Date are missing from exported Notebook Notes

The Evernote Legacy versions before v10 used to include the Note Tags, Created Date and Updated Date at the top of the Note when exported. When I export a Notebook or Note in v10 as PDF, Multiple or Single web pages, I select all the Export Note Attributes but none of them are showing when I open the exported web pages.

I used to have a Paid Plan but currently using the Free Plan and have been using Evernote since September 7th, 2012. I don't plan to use Evernote anymore but would like to export all my 4083 notes just in case I need to reference them again.

Anyone have any suggestions of how to export all my notes and include the Note Tags, Created Date and Updated Date?

Also, I just saw that the free plan only allows 1 Notebook and 50 Notes. Am I going to lose all my Notebooks and Notes because I have 4083 notes?

Evernote Version:
10.83.5-win-ddl-public (20240405130859)
Editor: v177.14.0
Service: v1.99.4

10 hours ago, Mike P said:

I'm assuming you did opt to include those note attributes at export:

image.png.0aae81d363df52486ec0f2ec84801c5c.png

Yes, it says in my post in the 2nd sentence "I select all the Export Note Attributes but none of them are showing when I open the exported web pages". Also, all the Export Note Attributes are selected by default when exporting. Your screenshot shows you're exporting to an ENEX file but I'm exporting to PDF or Web Page because I don't know of anything that can open an ENEX file except Evernote and I don't plan to use Evernote anymore, so I want to export all my Notes into a format I can open them and I'd like the exported Notes to include all Tags, Created Date and Updated Date.

When you export a Note to PDF or Web Page, does it include all Tags, Created Date and Updated Date? The Legacy version of Evernote included all Tags, Created Date and Updated Date at the top of each exported Note.

13 hours ago, GotMetalBoy said:

Yes, it says in my post in the 2nd sentence "I select all the Export Note Attributes but none of them are showing when I open the exported web pages". Also, all the Export Note Attributes are selected by default when exporting.

Sorry, I should have read your original post more careefully.

When you export a Note to PDF or Web Page, does it include all Tags, Created Date and Updated Date?

For html the meta data is there in the background but not displayed. Open an html file in a text editor or view page source in a browser.

image.png.2f0350c538fa8a9da98b430c70e3ca52.png

I doubt whetrher this happens for  pdfs

I don't know of anything that can open an ENEX file except Evernote and I don't plan to use Evernote anymore

Most EN alternatives allow importing of enex files so, depending on what your future plans are, it might be worth exporting as enex as well.