Não consigo acessar a minha conta

Good afternoon, could anyone help me? I've been using Evernote for a long time, about 14 years, but in free mode. In it I have a lot of information about my college, work and personal life. I have gained trust in this app because in my opinion it is the best for note taking. Before using it, I researched a lot and found Evernote to be the best. I really recommend it, especially the paid model, although I decided to stick with the free model.

But today I tried to log into Evernote to get two pieces of information using the app on my cell phone and I couldn't log in. It asked for the password, I entered it, but it still said the password was wrong. I tried every way, including two-step verification, and I still couldn't log in. I decided to reset the password, and it asked for my Authenticator code. I entered the code, but it didn't work. I am desperate. Can someone please help me?

I always access Evernote with the following account: francisco_rs@terra.com.br

• Level 5*

Hi.  Please use the three dots menu in your original post to remove your email address - this is a public forum and you may just attract spam for your account.  We're mainly other users here with no access to password information.  Evernote do block accounts where the password seems insecure in any way - your notes will be saved on the server,  you just need to contact Support via https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us to reset your password.