Outlook Calendar Integration not working

Michael34523

Idea

The new outlook calendar integration is at least on my account not working at all. Independent of the client i use to connect outlook (more precisely the office365 account) with EverNote, I always get the "successfully connected" screen after i have confirmed my credential at microsoft. But the calendar is not shown in EverNote and I'm told that there is no connected calendar.

• Like 3

5 replies to this idea

On 3/22/2024 at 9:36 PM, Michael34523 said:

The new outlook calendar integration is at least on my account not working at all. Independent of the client i use to connect outlook (more precisely the office365 account) with EverNote, I always get the "successfully connected" screen after i have confirmed my credential at microsoft. But the calendar is not shown in EverNote and I'm told that there is no connected calendar.

I have same issue

I have same Issue , I have checked in M365 admin centre and all permisions for Evernote are approriate 

After connecting and sucessfully signing in to m365 using Entra ID the message is  successful re connection and one can return to browser , but calendar does not connect 

BTW it works well with google calendar and Outlook personal calendar but issue is with M365 

The m365 user account app page says - 

2024-03-26_12-07-46.jpg

Hello EVENOTE Support!?!?  How about someone respond to this post!?!  

When trying to connect to Microsoft M365 Calendar, it authenticates and says it was successfully - and you can close the browser tab.  However, the Calendar widget does not change.  It continues to ask you to connect a google or Outlook calendar.  

Is it time for me to jump ship??