Renaming Notebooks has bug. Renaming Stacks is OK

Hi - I am migrating my notes back to EN from Craft and have discovered an annoying bug...

If I rename a Stack it works as you expect - the old name is shown and I can either amend it (e.g. fix a typo) or replace it completely. 
BUT, if I rename a Notebook the old name is missing, so I always have to reenter the whole name again even if I only want to amend a single letter (e.g. fix a typo!) which is annoying, especially as I am fussy with notebook names to ensure they sort correctly in the side menu. 

Surely both of these would use the same code, so I am guessing this will be a simple bug to fix? 
I hope you can help. 

And also, to say that I love the new Evernote. Please keep up the new development! 
Thanks 

On 3/15/2024 at 8:23 PM, Burfeyboy said:

BUT, if I rename a Notebook the old name is missing, so I always have to reenter the whole name again even if I only want to amend a single letter (e.g. fix a typo!)

This has been noted before. We are just other users  so please feedback to EN directlyby raising a technical support ticket.

The good news is that if instead of renaming directly from the sidebar you open the notebook panel, and rename from there, it behaves as you would expect.

image.png.29a5b022a81cb5da1c6c13796d3851ce.png