Need two different versions of Evernote Windows application on same computer.

All, I've paid for two different versions of Evernote with two separate logins.  I don't like the new format of the current Evernote (crown_accts_gmail) and find it has a very slow search - also the font is bigger.   I'd rather have both and yet the second version I have is expiring March 23, 2024 for account: sl316madden@gmail.com.  I want and like that format with the smaller font in the Tags section.   

I moved my most strict secure content to my crown.accts@gmail.com account and it's nice having both Windows downloaded software applications and I can have both opened at the same time.   

Now you are forcing me to use the latest version only and I would have to keep signing out and going to the new account.   If I have to use one or the other this will cost me time.   

I don't mind paying for the second account in Evernote - why don't you think about things like this and also maintain the older version since I'm paying for it?  Look below at the attachments and which one you see is clearer and has more space for me to view my notes?  

crown_accts_version.JPG

sl316madden_version.JPG

Edited by sl316madden
no paragraphs
  • Level 5*

Hi.  It's possible to switch between two accounts quickly and easily from the top left account settings - 

icon1.jpg.dc043640715b472e43a189ca13998217.jpg

-or you could open one in the web browser and the other as an installed app.  Haven't tried two accounts in different tabs in a browser yet,  but it might work.

(We're other users by the way,  not Evernote Support,  to whom you could express your displeasure if you wish.)