Hi, 

I currently work in IT and I seem to have an issue with a user and their Evernote account. 
User in question has been using Evernote and is now required to purchase a license. This request has been rejected as we have a corporate 0365 account and we use OneNote. 

User is on a Mac and I am trying to find a way to transfer data from Evernote to OneNote. Plenty of options for PC format, but very limited on Mac format. 
Would anyone have any suggestions please? 
Thanks.

• Level 5*

Hi.  The user is presumably on the free Evernote service which was intended to 'encourage' active users to subscribe.  Since some users seemed immune to nagverts,  Evernote recently took the step of limiting free users to 50 notes and one notebook (they also only have access through two devices). 

Existing users with a note history still have their access to notes preserved,  but will be unable to add more.  Your user could leave their existing notes in place as a reference archive,  and simply create new notes in OneNote;  or export all notebooks and notes to HTML,  PDF or ENEX files for import to another service. 

I'd suggest the export option,  because at some time (IMHO) Evernote is going to give remaining free users notice that their free cloud storage will end and accounts will be closed.  (That's almost certainly going to happen for dormant accounts soon...)

More detail on export here - Export notes and notebooks as ENEX or HTML

Just to be clear we're mostly other users here - employees are clearly shown as such;  so my opinion is just from an informed user.