Stop asking me to upgrade

Hi I have been an active use since 2009. I have always had the free plan.

I just wanted to send feedback as I get asked to upgrade almost EVERY time I open the app. its getting to the point where i want to stop using Evernote. I have been using it for over a decade. So just a note that I am probably not the person to target to upgrade. Same goes for adding new notes. You guys pushed something that limited my number of notebook and notes. I have been using apple notes instead as this is getting on my nerves. I only open the app to look at old notes, but i am no longering making new notes here becuase i cannot trust that i can use it all the itme and i spend so many time saying YES I AM SURE I DO NOT WANT TO UPGRADE

Stop asking please

Thanks

• Level 5*

Hi.  I promise never to ask you to upgrade - because like most folks here I'm just another user.  The free app has been downgraded to make it clear that it is (and always has been) the equivalent of the 'free trial' that comes with a lot of other software.  Like most of that software,  nagverts come with the territory.  For long term access,  users are expected to pay.

• Like 2