Unable to access our company evernote account

Good day,

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated as I don't believe our Evernote files are syncing and we are losing/missing work.

At the beginning of 2023, we switched the email associated with our account to our work email rather than the personal email we had from an employee . For some reason, our account has defaulted back to that old email address, and it won't let me change it back to 'info'. When I do try to change it, it says that our team has deactivated it. Please let me know how to resolve this, thank you.

image.png.3cc916b443256fa185177141d12fbfcd.png

• Level 5*

Hi.  If the account has been deactivated,  you definitely need to get in touch with Support to resolve the situation.  This could take anywhere from a few,  to several days - if you've not already done so,  contact Support on https://help.evernote.com/hc/requests/new (use the 'guest' access if you need to).  When you have an acknowledgement that gives you a ticket number,  please come back and post in here so we can try to get a Forum Admin to help.

This being a public forum you may wish to remove your email addresses above to avoid spam...

• Like 1
On 2/19/2024 at 9:59 AM, gazumped said:

Hi.  If the account has been deactivated,  you definitely need to get in touch with Support to resolve the situation.  This could take anywhere from a few,  to several days - if you've not already done so,  contact Support on https://help.evernote.com/hc/requests/new (use the 'guest' access if you need to).  When you have an acknowledgement that gives you a ticket number,  please come back and post in here so we can try to get a Forum Admin to help.

This being a public forum you may wish to remove your email addresses above to avoid spam...

Thank you for your response. I had submitted a ticket request Feb 13th and got no response, so I submitted another one Feb 29th. We are trying to change the email of our account back to our work email and transfer all the notes. Any idea how I could get into contact with a person to resolve this issue. We need that account reactivated, so we can use it for our evernote account. @gazumped

• Level 5*
On 2/19/2024 at 4:59 PM, gazumped said:

When you have an acknowledgement that gives you a ticket number,  please come back and post in here so we can try to get a Forum Admin to help.

If you have either ticket number I can maybe get an Admin to look at this.  There are no contactable individuals as such - too many users are trying to reach too few Support staff.  Although it's chaotic,  they're doing their best to recover.