Missing notes in Web UI

So, logged in this morning and the browser UI changed from yesterday...all of my notes have different fonts/sizes and some notes don't even show up in the browser (but do in the application).

1. Anything I can do to make the notes show up in the browser? (I use that now as there have been way too many limitations in the app for a while now).

2. Any way to get the notes to display in the browser? (it scared the hell out of me at first, but the note count is correct, and as I said, they display in the app, so that are there).

Thanks!

PC, Browser (Firefox), 10.75.2 (I've tried reloading cache to get it to "update", but to no avail). Yes, I am a Premium..

Point 1 seems to be a feature...the newer UI changed all the fonts/sizes...so I guess that's expected (yay...they changed the way my notes look...again...)

Point 2 is still happening...notes that simply show in a sub-tag in the app are no shows in the browser...as an aside, if I modify the note (in the app)...the Home Page (in the browser) does show it being updated...and it can be clicked on...but still a no-show in the left pane under the appropriate tags...

• Level 5*
2 minutes ago, Sylas said:

still a no-show in the left pane under the appropriate tags...

Hmmn.  Tag syncing has been an issue forever - if you don't see the tags an hour or two after they've been changed I'd suggest contacting Support.  With RTE (real time editing) you;re supposed to be able to swop between devices or share with others pretty seamlessly...

https://help.evernote.com/hc/requests/new