Active subscription expires in 6 months, but apps all indicate I've been downgraded to free tier.

I have a Service Request opened with Evernote for this, but it has been a week without reply, so I figured I'd try here to see if anybody else has faced this issue.

Last June, I purchased and prepaid for a year on the Evernote paid tier.  Been using it on many devices for months.

Signed in the other day and was met with various upgrade options, indicators that I'm on the FREE tier, and in order to proceed would need to deallocate some devices.

Checked in the (Apple) App Store under Subscriptions, and it still - correctly - says "Your Evernote Subscription expires on June 7 (2024)".

I've tried logging out / back in on all devices and - yes - I'm using the correct set of credentials.

Evernote has, quite simply, reverted me on the back-end to a free subscription even though I pre-paid for a year.

Maybe it's an Apple payment passthrough problem? Seems unlikely since I'm not paying month-to-month.

I'm either owed a refund for the remainder of my subscription, or a correction so I can access paid features.

Again, waiting for Support to respond. I doubt there's anything I can do on my side as this has to do with back-end systems, but I certainly am not the only person globally to experience this. 

Thanks for any input/thoughts.

J

evenote.jpg

• Level 5*
On 1/5/2024 at 5:24 PM, EvernoteUser9000 said:

I certainly am not the only person globally to experience this. 

Hi.  Unless you know of other reports,  then yes - you are.  I know of no reason why or how Evernote would revert your account to Basic between payments.  Using the wrong credentials seems about the only option. You could try a restart or maybe even a reinstall to see whether that helps,  but I'm afraid waiting for Support is pretty much the only solution.   We just went through the end of year Holiday period and they were already running 10-15 days behind with responses - I see more waiting in your near future...

16 minutes ago, gazumped said:

Hi.  Unless you know of other reports,  then yes - you are.  I know of no reason why or how Evernote would revert your account to Basic between payments.  Using the wrong credentials seems about the only option. You could try a restart or maybe even a reinstall to see whether that helps,  but I'm afraid waiting for Support is pretty much the only solution.   We just went through the end of year Holiday period and they were already running 10-15 days behind with responses - I see more waiting in your near future...

I appreciate you commenting on the thread.

Definitely not credential or app reinstall related.  Waiting game for me !

Thanks

• Like 1

Happened to me before.

I got a reply to my ticket within 1 working day, and restated within 4 working days of ticket creation.

My incident was in Aug 2022. Right now in 2024, Support's probably understaffed right now though - I hope you would get some proper compensation for it eventually (unlike me).

image.png.da783fbe25b7958a7048fd24bf536927.png