Mac Evernote app fails to export Metadata in notebooks and notes

I have the latest version of the Evernote Mac app, but it does not export any of the metadata in my notebooks or individual notes.

I tried all the available methods for exporting my notebooks and individual notes using the Evernote Mac app - ENEX, single HTML,  multiple HTML, and PDF. However, the app will not export any of my metadata using any of these methods.

I tried de-selecting all of the metadata options and then re-selecting them before exporting a note and notebook again, but it made no difference.

I tried reducing the metadata export options to only include the Created Data, but the app still would not export the metadata. When I checked the file info on an individually exported note, it says it was created today - the Created Date metadata is not stored anywhere in the file.

Please fix this issue ASAP so that I can export all of my content from Evernote, including my metadata. Your website states that I can do this, but your Mac app does not provide this functionality.

Your help page (see link: https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/209005557) states:

• If exporting as a single-page HTML file, you will receive a single HTML file with all notes and a single folder that contains all note resources (e.g., attachments, files).
  • If exporting as a multi-page HTML file, you will receive an HTML file for each note, a single folder that contains all note resources (e.g., attachments, files), and an index that links all of the HTML files.
  • Attributes will be stored as metadata in the HTML or ENEX file.

Thank you!