Can no longer edit notes or create new ones

I have been an Evernote user since 2010 so you can just imagine the thousands of notes I have - and I have never previously had a significant issue. But today, out of the blue, I am suddenly unable to edit existing notes or create new ones using my iPhone. Once I start typing I am immediately exited out of the note. I have tried restarting the app but that didn’t work. I checked to see if I can still edit Evernote notes from my Mac - and no problem there - so I deleted the iOS Evernote app and downloaded the most recent version from the Evernote web site. But afterwards, I still had the problem.  I am a personal user, at the Premium level. I’m not sure what is going and this is a big problem for me because I really depend on access to my Evernote notes from my iPhone during the day - especially for personal medical documentation reasons. I have written to customer service but have not received a response yet. Might anyone know a fix for this problem?

Jim

• Level 5*

Hi.  We're mainly other users here,  so your first contact as a subscriber should be https://help.evernote.com/hc/requests/new.  There have been some comments here about the iOS client,  so hopefully a new version will be in the works;  but you are best raising it directly with Support.  Unfortunately they're pretty busy so you're unlikely to hear anything for several days.  You will get a ticket number immediately which holds your place in the queue,  and a human follow up some days later.

Meantime if your access is essential I can only suggest that you export any key documents via the Mac and save them to your phone for direct access.

Thank you. Yes, I did submit my problem to support and the only thing I have received back so far is an auto generated response suggesting I reach out to other users with my problem which is why I am here, No response yet from a real person at Evernote. 

• Like 1
  • Level 5*
29 minutes ago, Jim Gallagher said:

No response yet from a real person at Evernote. 

For various reasons they are unusually busy at present - several working days' delay is the normal experience.