Is it worth upgrading to the premium version to record glasses information and collaborate?

Recently I started using Evernote to manage my daily work and life, which is very convenient! I mainly use it to record some notes and ideas, and to organize information about the glasses I purchased.

However, I also encountered some problems during use. I would like to ask you for advice:

Evernote picture notes sometimes become blurry when synced to the phone. Have you ever encountered this problem? Is there any good solution?

I want to record the various glasses information I purchased on the Vooglam glasses website on Evernote, but the format is often confused when synchronized to the mobile phone. Does anyone have a good way to solve this format problem?

I saw that the advanced version of Evernote can work together. I would like to ask everyone whether the collaboration function of the advanced version is worth upgrading?

I am not very proficient in using Evernote at the moment, so I hope you can give me some suggestions and opinions. If you have experience using Evernote, please share your experience with me. Thanks for everyone’s replies!

• Level 5*

HI.  Please take out the reference to the Vooglam website,  otherwise we might suspect you of being a spammer,  and that would be bad.  (Use the three dots menu on your post to delete the link).  I'd suggest you continue using the free version before upgrading - make sure you can use it to your satisfaction.  There is no 'premium' version any more - subscriptions are either Personal or Professional.  Any level of account can share information with others,  or with non-Evernote users.  See https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/209005417 for more...