Missing Notes When More than One User Editing

Hi All, 

We have an Evernote Teams account with multiple users. When two users edit the same note on the same day, content goes missing. This has happened despite updating to the latest V10 version, and we are only using the web-based version (not the app) on Mac systems. Evernote has been very unhelpful. Any suggestions how we can stop this from happening? It is not an option to have only one user work on one note per day. We are not editing the notes at the same time (just on the same day). 

Any help would be appreciated. 

Thank you, 

• Level 5*

Hi.  Have you checked Note History?  It's possible that one person's update was timestamped later than another one,  so overwrote that content.  If that's not the case I'd suggest that you get a couple of people who lost content to list out exactly what they did when editing the note.  I'd imagine there must be a minor procedural thing that one or more individuals do that takes the note out of circulation somehow so its not kept up to date.  Everyone using it should (I think) be able to see coloured icons for anyone else in that note.  I'm assuming by the way that everyone logged into the account has their own separate user log-in?  Another way to confuse Evernote is to have more than one person with the same user details - it can't sort out (or used not to be able to) what's actually a user changing their mind -vs- another user adding more data.