Yesterdat the app said it saved all changes but my work is gone!

Yesterday the desktop app said that all changes were saved (lower right corner). I kept checking that it said "all changes saved" throughout the day because I lost content on Sunday due to a crash, so I am 100% sure that's what it said.

Today, however, I open my computer and all my notes from yesterday are gone - the app is saying the last changes on notes were on Sunday but I spent the whole day working on them yesterday. 12h of work.

I logged in on my browser and the same is happening there. I lost a whole day's work for my dissertation, which is due soon, and I am absolutely desperate. Can you think of something I can do? If it said it was saved in the app, is there any way I can retrieve them?

Thank you so much!!!

• Level 5*

Hi.  Is it possible that you were accidentally logged into a different account yesterday?  We often see users here panicking because their account is 'empty'.  - It's too easy to inadvertently create a new blank account.  But if you did that and didn't notice...  It doesn't help to find the notes though...  I can only suggest you try Support - see @EvernoteHelps on Twitter.