Content not syncing across accounts

My boss opened a note I had edited and found weeks worth of content missing. I opened the note on my computer and saw everything for a brief second before the same content disappeared and I was seeing the same content he could see.

I restored the note and added all the missing content back. Whenever I view the note from my account on my computer, all of the content is there. But when my boss views it from his account (on any device), the same content is still missing.

We've quit the Evernote app, restarted his computer, and had him leave and rejoin the note. But the content is still missing when he views the note.

Does anyone know why this syncing error is occurring? It's especially concerning since it seems one he "edits" the note, it deletes that content again and I may have to keep restoring it...

Any insight is appreciated. Thank you!

• Level 5*

Hi.  Sounds like you and your boss are overwriting each other's changes somehow.  I'd suggest both you and he make sure you're on the latest version of Evernote on all devices,  and that whoever 'owns' the note looks back in Note History to restore the full version.  Then if the other person opens the note and allows some time (several minutes) for it to update if necessary,  you should both be on the same page.

Full disclosure - we're all mainly other users here in the Forums.  I'd assume you have one or more subscribers there,  so should have access to Evernote Support.  If you still have issues I'd suggest contacting support - they can see the server-side version of your accounts and probably do a lot more than we can to fix the situation!