Hyperlinks in Desktop App now point to Web Browser

I wonder if anyone is having the same issues with the desktop app,

The recent update now means that the hyperlinks I have directed to other notes now take me away from the desktop app and onto the web browser. On looking at the hyperlinks they all seem to have changed to point to the web address. This was not the case before. How can I switch this back so that if I select the hyperlink in a note opened in desktop app, it will take me to the corresponding note in the desktop app?

I want to stick to using the platform I begin in, the latest update has changed this. On top of this, it also feels a lot more sluggish browsing through my own notes. I rely on this app day-to-day and this is the first update that has had negative impact on my functionality.

Current version running:

10.58.5-win-ddl-public (4156)
Editor: v172.19.3
Service: v1.69.4
© 2019 - 2023 Evernote Corporation. All rights reserved

• Level 5*

Hi.  I'm using the same version in Windows 11 and all my note links are happily still in place,  note to note.  I still get evernote:///view/... links when I copy the app link.

If notes are exported to ENEX the link data is lost,  but that's the only major issue I'm aware of with links...  Others here might have better ideas,  but I can only suggest you raise this with Support if you're a subscriber.

• Like 1