Evernote Free - Still paying subscription

I cannot seem to get through to contact Evernote anymore as my account is Evernote Free.

I have a issue where Evernote is charging me a yearly fee however, 3 years ago, I switched over to Evernote Free account.

Is there a way I can get in touch with the Evernote team to resolve this?

• Level 5*

Hi.  You can see your account information here - https://www.evernote.com/Settings.action. See 'manage subscription' for payment details.  

It's possible that you have another account on which they're charging you - if in doubt use https://help.evernote.com/hc/requests/new and choose 'Account' from the drop down to get in touch.

Thanks for your reply @gazumped.

I can see that when I click "Manage Subscription", it shows Evernote Free. So this seems to be set correctly but still being charged for it.

In terms of the link you gave me to send a ticket, this does not work since when I log in, it logs me out immediately. Is there any other way? Or do I have to go to the bank to stop these payments coming through?

Any help would be great!

• Like 1
  • Level 5*
48 minutes ago, sarmashu said:

Any help would be great!

I would be pretty sure the account you're logged into is not the one they're charging you for - did you find any payment details in your account information?  That's where you can add or edit your payment details with Evernote.  If you try signing in to the Evernote.com web page and insert your email address,  there's a 'forgot password' option you could try - if you have more than one email address,  try all of them!  If you can find another account,  that's where the payment details will be - and if it's a subscription account you'll be able to get past the gatekeeper software at Support and ask for refunds...

• Like 1

@gazumped I had a deep look and looked for every possible email address I can think of and no where I can find with Evernote. I tried even my Apple subscriptions and Android which aren't there either.

Is there anyway I can contact Evernote somehow to ask them? I just don't know what else to do here unless I just cut it from the bank...

Super appreciate your time trying to help though!

• Like 1
  • Level 5*

No problem - the Support link is just hard to get through sometimes so I didn't lead with that - but try selecting 'billing and payments' from the drop down when you log into https://help.evernote.com/hc/requests/new.  You should then be able to carry on with your query...  I logged in here with my 'spare' test account and got that far...

Clipboard1.jpg.74463a9ef4b94e9e1e908c0c7ab990ed.jpg

• Level 5*

...PS - where are your payments coming from exactly ?  Your bank,  or the Apple shop?  It's also worth contacting them to stop any further payments - but obviously they probably can't refund anything that has already been paid,