large part of the content of the note and some backups of the note history are missing. I have a note edited on 28th May night, but when I open the note 29th May morning, I found a huge part of content is missing. Moreover, when I check the note history, I also found that my edit history on 28th May disppeared and Evernote showed that the latest update is 27th May. What's more, however, even in the version of the note on 27th May, a huge part of the content of the note is still missing. Only when I go back to the version in 26th May (3:20pm, HKT), I can have the note that is with normal content. But all the effort I made from 26th to 28th night are gone! The note is particularly important to me, as it is related to my PhD studies. 

I have checked the note history again using the web version of Evernote, but the problem remains. 

Does anyone experience this issue, and can any staff help? I have posted a request(Id: #3692588) to evernote team yesterday, but not yet received reply. 

Windows 10
Evernote 10.52.8

1.thumb.png.be469a0f96f74a39e78e3640c0d5f77b.png2.thumb.png.be81b42756365f8c2e6c3d11432a77e3.png3.thumb.png.f45cf47d6e8feb1bd63e0057df5de7bf.png8

• Level 5*

Hi.  The current Windows version is 10.57.6 but I'd recommend you wait on updating until you've resolved this issue.  You clearly have received a reply to your support request since you know that ticket number - a real human tends to follow up within a day or two.  If you're in a hurry (and the right time-zone) you could try the chat support which is also available.

As a subscriber you will have access to Note History which should show you all versions of your note as synced with Evernote.  It's possible that -if you created your changes on another device- those changes weren't given a chance to sync to the network,  so it's worth checking any connected devices for possible content.  It's also possible if you made changes in Evernote Web and closed the page down immediately afterward,  some content was still stuck in a browser buffer and therefore lost.

Support will be able to take you through some checks to find your content.  They have more access than anyone here because we're mostly other users rather than staff.

22 hours ago, gazumped said:

Hi.  The current Windows version is 10.57.6 but I'd recommend you wait on updating until you've resolved this issue.  You clearly have received a reply to your support request since you know that ticket number - a real human tends to follow up within a day or two.  If you're in a hurry (and the right time-zone) you could try the chat support which is also available.

As a subscriber you will have access to Note History which should show you all versions of your note as synced with Evernote.  It's possible that -if you created your changes on another device- those changes weren't given a chance to sync to the network,  so it's worth checking any connected devices for possible content.  It's also possible if you made changes in Evernote Web and closed the page down immediately afterward,  some content was still stuck in a browser buffer and therefore lost.

Support will be able to take you through some checks to find your content.  They have more access than anyone here because we're mostly other users rather than staff.

Thank you very much for your suggestions! I will wait for staff's assistance then. 

• Like 1