Add Note function not creating a fully functional note

Go to solution Solved by Dave-in-Decatur,

• Level 5
  • Solution

Hi, and welcome to the forums. There have been a number of reports of content missing lately. If you can access the note on a different Evernote client (the Web client for instance), is the content there? Has it showed up now that some time has passed?

Hi there, @Dave-in-Decatur thanks for responding. I opened the note on my Pixel phone, and could see it no problem. Then back on Evernote Windows, and the note shows up! I wonder what is happening? Anyway, thanks for the tip, and if it happens again, that's what I'll do. Take care.

• Like 1
  • Level 5
5 hours ago, Steven - NC said:

Hi there, @Dave-in-Decatur thanks for responding. I opened the note on my Pixel phone, and could see it no problem. Then back on Evernote Windows, and the note shows up! I wonder what is happening? Anyway, thanks for the tip, and if it happens again, that's what I'll do. Take care.

Glad that worked. I have experienced something similar on the Android app and in the Web client: a note is in the Notes list, but its content cannot be viewed; then after some time, or after viewing other notes, it appears. There is just all kinds of weirdness going on in Evernote these days: