Evernote content disappeared when opening it

I had the same issue here. I am using Android 10. Evernote 10.50.4.

The scariest part is:

When i open a note, the content got disappeared by itself without me doing any editing at all. This happened twice so far

Today (10th May 2023), one of my note page didnt get updated and written as of 8th May. 

Anyone experienced this before? Quite scary to use it further

Thanks

Lisbeth

• Level 5*

Hi. Evernote is currently working on sync issues,  and I guess it's possible your note was a casualty of some maintenance work. Don't know what may actually have happened here,  but the Forum is mostly other users.  If you have subscribed you should report this to Support to allow them to look into it.  You could look at Note History (also a subscriber feature) to get back content that has previously been synced to the server. This sort of thing does not usually happen!

Thanks. I am NOT a subscribed user, therefore not able to enjoy those privileges. They asked  me to come to this community for help which I did, after researching topics before posting this. Good to hear this is not common. As a matter of fact I had lost 2 notes with most valuable data. One could be recovered with the sync issue, another will be gone forever without paying the services.

I am seeing lots and lots of limitations using the free services, therefore considering subscribing to the service and here comes the glitches!

Let's see if my notes are coming back to me.

• Level 5*
24 minutes ago, FM2019 said:

considering subscribing to the service and here comes the glitches!

The benefits of subscribing - and you may be able to pay monthly and downgrade after a month or so - include having access to Support,  and to History,  and being able to check more than two devices for copies of a note.  Hope you get your data back!