Red vs Blue tags in saved searches??

I am attaching a picture of what some tags look like in certain saved searches. I get this red tag with an exclamation mark in one saved search and it’s blue in other saved searches. Can someone help me understand what the red exclamation mark means? I can’t find it anywhere!

thanks. 

2FE2B395-9DBB-42AF-863E-BF58793D910C.jpeg

6 minutes ago, VegasVec said:

I am attaching a picture of what some tags look like in certain saved searches. I get this red tag with an exclamation mark in one saved search and it’s blue in other saved searches. Can someone help me understand what the red exclamation mark means? I can’t find it anywhere!

thanks. 

2FE2B395-9DBB-42AF-863E-BF58793D910C.jpeg

It appears when your saved search includes a tag that no longer exists although in my case it normally says invalid tag. If you rename the tag the saved search will be able to cope with this, unless you have used the tag:tag_name (advanced search syntax)  method of selecting the tag.

10 minutes ago, VegasVec said:

Tags definitely exist. They are blue in other saved searches. I do use advanced syntax for all my saved searches. 

The / in the name of the tag worries me slightly - it's not a character I would use in a tag although a quick try didn't cause any problems even with search syntax. You could perhaps try renaming it (e.g read_review) and changing the advanced search syntax string, or puting the tag in quotation marks. 

Unfortunately, as search generally happens on the server now, EN are able to tweak how search works quite easily and I've certainly seen examples of saved searches no longer working. Fortunately rebuilding the search normally solves the problem, even when it is not obvious why!