After trying to sign in using apple, evernote created a new account (I did not ask for) and now my actual account constantly signing out

I normally sign in with username and password. Once this week, I hit "sign in with apple". This has created major issues. A new account was automatically created using an apple-relay email address I did not recognise. (I have since closed that account). Now, I am constantly being signed out of evernote, with the message I need to unsync a device. I understand the 2-device limit on the free plan and have been working within that constraint since 2014. My devices are my iphone and my mac. But it seems like the sign-in with apple may have created a second iphone device that won't go away no matter how many times I unsync/revoke it. I have hit my limit of 2 unsyncs and I'm currently unable to use evernote on my phone. Please help!

IMG_4247.PNG

Screen Shot 2023-03-01 at 12.28.05 pm.png

• Level 5*

Hi.  Whether or not you are connecting from a 'new' device,  it appears that Evernote may think you are.  As you already found there's a limit on the number of disconnections you can complete in any given month.  So the two easy answers are 1: to subscribe (even if only for one month) both to get access to your notes,  and Evernote support to resolve any issues.  2:  wait out the limit and reconnect next month.

We're mainly other users here.  so pretty much no use at all for access issues.  You can try Twitter @EvernoteHelps to contact Support,  or you can try the main support link,  signing in as a guest.

Another option would be to set up another new account if you have a spare email address (each account requires a unique address) and use that until your disconnection limit expires. 

• 10 months later...

I can tell you what worked for me, what i did was this signed out of your Apple ID from other devices, you can use the iCloud website or the Settings app on your iOS device. Here's how you can do it:

Using iCloud Website:-
- Open a web browser and go to iCloud.com.
- Sign in with your Apple ID and password.
- Click on "All Devices" at the top.
- A list of devices connected to your Apple ID will appear.
- Click on the device you want to sign out of.
- in the device details, click on "Remove from Account."
This will sign out your Apple ID from the selected device.

Using iOS Device:-
- Open the "Settings" app on your iOS device.
- Tap on your name at the top of the screen (iOS 10.2 or earlier users, tap on "iCloud").
- Scroll down and find the list of devices under the "Devices" section.
- Tap on the device you want to sign out of.
- On the next screen, tap "Remove from Account" or "Sign Out."
Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the sign-out process. This will remove your Apple ID from the selected device.

Please note that if you change your Apple ID password after signing out, it will also prevent any unauthorized access to your account on those devices. Additionally, make sure to sign out only from devices that you own or trust, as signing out from a shared device may affect other users of that device.