ACCIDENETLY CANCELELD SUBSCRIPTION BUT WAS CHARGED THE AMOUNT YET UNABLE TO USE TH SUBSCRIPTION

HI, I ACCIDENTALLY CANCELLED MY SUBSCRIPTION LAST WEEK. BUT STILL, THE BILLING WAS DONE  FOR RS 1999 PERSONAL SUBSCRIPTION ON FEB  26 2023. 

• Dear Customer, Rs 1999.00 for Google Play e-mandate SiHubId Vs2QOW3jyl has been processed successfully on your SBI Debit card ending ****

THE ABOVE THE BILLING MESSAGE I RECEIVED AND IN THE BANKING ACCOUNT ALSO THE AMOUNT HAS BEEN DEBITED. 

I WANNA CONTINUE WITH THE SUBSCRIPTION AS MY YEARLY SUBSCRIPTION ENDED ON FEB 25. IM CURRENTLY UNABLE TO OPERATE ON  EVERNOTE AS MY SUBSCRIPTION HAS BEEN CANCELLED

• 3 weeks later...

On 2/28/2023 at 10:19 PM, tanyakavya.7@gmail.com said:

HI, I ACCIDENTALLY CANCELLED MY SUBSCRIPTION LAST WEEK. BUT STILL, THE BILLING WAS DONE  FOR RS 1999 PERSONAL SUBSCRIPTION ON FEB  26 2023. 

• Dear Customer, Rs 1999.00 for Google Play e-mandate SiHubId Vs2QOW3jyl has been processed successfully on your SBI Debit card ending ****

THE ABOVE THE BILLING MESSAGE I RECEIVED AND IN THE BANKING ACCOUNT ALSO THE AMOUNT HAS BEEN DEBITED. 

I WANNA CONTINUE WITH THE SUBSCRIPTION AS MY YEARLY SUBSCRIPTION ENDED ON FEB 25. IM CURRENTLY UNABLE TO OPERATE ON  EVERNOTE AS MY SUBSCRIPTION HAS BEEN CANCELLED

I did that too by mistake. So, I have also to submit the ticket? There is no other way? I am waiting for your response and till then I will visit http://easyreadernews.com/5-best-homework-help-websites-for-college-students/ here to find the best homework help website for college students because I got a lot of pending assignments from my mentor and I need help from a professional essay writer.

I did that too by mistake. So, I have also to submit the ticket? There is no other way?

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, CharlieBostic said:

I did that too by mistake. So, I have also to submit the ticket? There is no other way?

Yes,  you need to do that.  No,  there is no other way.