All Tasks removed

I had all of my tasks in a single notebook, and they now all show as "Untitled Task". I'm use a combination of iphone, mac, and occasionally windows (work computer). Some of these tasks remain on "task view", but the note view has each task now labeled as " untitled task". If there was a article that I preiously read/annotated under the subject, my app/web link remains. Anyone else seen this and have a fix? 

(I am a resident physician, working stupid hours, trying to compile my YEARLY reading lists in a highly strategic fashion, my soul has been crushed. I'm wearing black until its resolved.)

Evernote Tasks.png

• Level 5*

Hi.  I've not seen any previous complaints about this type of issue.  If you're a subscriber you should have access to note history which may help - otherwise I'd recommend you contact Evernote support - the Forum is (mostly) just us users.

If it's a question of reading published material you might look at the various options of "read it later" apps like Pocket.

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, Smangela said:

Unfortunately the Note History for this particular note is empty. The document has been a working realtime document (on multiple devices) for over a year. 

Hmmn.  Even so,  I don't think the history should be empty...  Oh well:  support is your next step.  We've said here many (many) times that small notes are better than large ones - I'd suggest that you add your links and files to separate notes in future.  Keep them together in one notebook by all means,  and there are ways,  with numbering,  tags,  titles and dates,  to deal with timelines and priority order;  but in that scenario if you lose a note which (AFAIK) has never happened without user involvement,  you lose one task,  or one link - and not several.