Can't open EN app on other Windows user account on laptop

I have been using my Evernote Windows app on my personal user account on my laptop running Windows 10. I have 2 other user accounts (non administrator) and I can use the Evernote app on 1 of those user accounts but today when I tried to use the Evernote Windows app in my 3rd user account (non administrator), nothing happened.  Cursor spins for a moment then disappears, as if there isn't an exe attached.  What am I missing?

Evernote app is running most recent version.

I have a personal paid plan (not free version).

• Level 5*

Hi.  We're mostly other users here,  so you might want to contact Evernote Support directly for confirmation,  but this sounds more like a Windows profile issue than an Evernote glitch.  It's so long since I installed an Evernote client on my Windows computers that I don't remember whether this is still accurate,  but I'd suggest your fix would be to log out of a

nd uninstall Evernote in one profile (uncheck "Keep data when leaving“) and then make sure it's gone from the other profile too. Uninstall again if necessary.

Restart your device,  then download and install the latest Evernote version from Evernote.com,  running the installer as Administrator,  and choosing 'for all users' if you get that option.

It will take a little while for the database to be rebuilt from the server.  but you should then have access from any profile.