Evernote is erasing random data on notes

Hello. I have been an Evernote user since Jan 2011.  I have recently given my assistant a professional Evernote account, like mine, so we can share notes. I created and shared a notebook where we keep day to day updates and documents, as well as monthly reports by using tables. My reports use 5 columns and no more than 20 rows. I just now noticed that Evernote erased column 4 and 5 of all of my reports.  As well as erasing other random PDF files that should have been stored in the note.  I am sad to say that I am about to leave the Evernote community. I can’t stay with Evernote knowing that at some point, I WILL lose my data.

I think Evernote is great for data that you don’t mind losing in the future. Or that you will probably forget you even stored. But for storing long tern data and documents. I am sad to say I do not recommend Evernote.

Evernote user since 2011

• Level 5*
7 minutes ago, FERFERSOTO said:

I just now noticed that Evernote erased column 4 and 5 of all of my reports.  As well as erasing other random PDF files that should have been stored in the note. 

Hi.  You're making some sweeping emotional claims off the back of a very general statement - did you report this data loss to Evernote?  Were you aware that every note can be stepped back to it's former condition at any date?  If your reports were saved to Evernote with 5 columns,  then that version of the report still exists if you spare the time to find it.  The 'random PDF files' that were lost will also still be available in a past version of the note.

I've also been with Evernote for a similarly long time and I haven't been aware of any data loss from my (currently) 60K notes.  Being an IT professional I do also have my own backups of the account database just in case - even though I've never had to use them.

I'd suggest you look into Note History when you've cooled down...