New Note Disappears When Creating It

On a Windows 10 laptop, using Chrome, I have tried three times to create a new note, twice inside a folder, last time in my default notebook.  I can enter the title and several lines of text, then poof - the note disappears and I am back on my default landing page.

The challenges I've had getting into Support have been just as bad.  I am logged in, but every support page I browse to asks me to login.

• Evernote Expert

I think you are talking about the web browser interface with Evernote rather than the Windows Desktop application which is the forum you've posted in.  If I'm mistaken, please say.

You need to be a subscriber AND logged in to connect with support for technical issues. If you are being kicked out then I wonder if you have some cookie blocking issues. Do you run an ad-blocker of any sort or reject cookies for everything?

Lots of folk use Chrome as their preferred browser and we don't see the issue you describe being reported.

I think I would try an alternative browser and see if that fixes things for you. You could also try a good, old fashioned, reboot of your computer to see if that helps.