Voting a note

nobochan

Idea

Hi,

It would be interesting if I could "vote" for my notes. When I look/search through my thousands of Notes, there are always some of them that are important. A SIMPLE "tag" for rating them (could be a little symbol or color sticking on the note) would help me to find back what I am looking for. 

3 replies to this idea

21 minutes ago, nobochan said:

Hi,

It would be interesting if I could "vote" for my notes. When I look/search through my thousands of Notes, there are always some of them that are important. A SIMPLE "tag" for rating them (could be a little symbol or color sticking on the note) would help me to find back what I am looking for. 

Why not just use a normal tag? You could add that tag to your shortcuts or start it with a character that meant it was always atr the top of the tag list. You could even add emoji style icons to the tag to make it stand out.

image.png.ad61f1a21473090184bdd3157004fdcf.png

image.png.fe1b815351a9d424003944eb86dd4da3.png

• Thanks 1
4 hours ago, Mike P said:

Why not just use a normal tag? You could add that tag to your shortcuts or start it with a character that meant it was always atr the top of the tag list. You could even add emoji style icons to the tag to make it stand out.

image.png.ad61f1a21473090184bdd3157004fdcf.png

image.png.fe1b815351a9d424003944eb86dd4da3.png