How to find tasks with a reminder for today

Hi, 

Evernote Tasks may have one or more reminders and a due date.

It is very easy to see tasks sorted by due date, but I would like to see tasks sorted by reminder.

How can I find the tasks that have a reminder for today or earlier?

Pere

Also, it is very strange that reminderDoneTime and reminderTime do not find notes which have tasks with reminders. That would be useful to me.

Currently, there are two kinds of reminders, note reminders and task reminders. I can easily search for notes with reminders, but I don't know how to find tasks with a reminder.

The notification that task reminders raise is not enough, I often miss these notifications.

• 10 months later...

Still figuring this out, but currently I don't use task reminders. Instead I'll update the reminder on the note. I can then with a home filter show all notes with reminders due today using saved searches. You can read more on it here.

So the next best solution I've found is to filter tasks that were due in the last 14 days (which includes today)

That's actually nice because it picks up things that I may have overlooked and allows me to think about when to reschedule them.

Haven't been able to figure out how to make that filter "stick" in the ios Tasks widgets-- would really like to be able to do this