Multi-Tag with command/shift - like it was in the legacy windows version + an option to delete a tag from a note with little x

koprak

Idea

Hi,
I really want to move to another program just because these -
I want Multi-Tag with command/shift - like it was in the legacy windows version + an option to delete a tag from a note with little x
People used to work fast and the "improvements" you put make us really work slower.

1 reply to this idea

6 hours ago, koprak said:

Hi,
I really want to move to another program just because these -
I want Multi-Tag with command/shift - like it was in the legacy windows version + an option to delete a tag from a note with little x
People used to work fast and the "improvements" you put make us really work slower.

Completely agree. Having to use the filter menu to apply a second tag is much, much slower than simply shift-clicking another tag in the sidebar. One tiny time saver is to use alt+F2 (or equivalent on mac) which opens the filter menu with tags already open.

The other thing to mention is that you don't have to use the arrow on the tag at the bottom of the note to delete it. Click the tag anywhere to select it and simply press the delete key. Might help a bit.