Evernote create the same note automatically sometimes

When that happens, does it say "We found a duplicate note" or something like that? 

Sometimes while I am editing something happens, not sure if the changes are not saved fast enough or there is a connection issue, but Evernote will create a duplicate of the note I am working. That's why I was asking if it was the same issue you are experiencing.

• Like 1

I am having this problem as well when I have opened a file on a cell phone app and later opened the file on my desk PC.  As suggested by TK0047 it seems like this might be a synchronization problem.  Are there any common solutions for this?

• Like 1

Yes, I ask their customer service and this problem they are now working to fix it, here is Evernote response:

I would like to thank you for providing a screenshot of the issue. When I checked the screenshot that you’ve sent, I saw that this is a known issue and our technical team is working on a fix for this issue. I hope for your patience and understanding, we will let you know once this issue has been resolved.