(Archived) Web space

I'm using Evernote 3, on my iMac, on the iMac's Bootcamp with XP, and on my XP Laptop... I think it's absolutely wonderful... thank you Evernote. I am not a business user or student, just a housewife, so I don't have an abundance of information.... but... how much information can I keep on the Evernote web servers, and how do I tell how much I have used?

Cynthia

i have been thinking about this also, i would like to know how many mbs or gbs a free user vs a paid user have? i have been using Evernote 3 just this week and i already used 70mb of space. will the free user will only have 100mb of space?

i would also like to suggest an indicator to know how much free space

The 100MB limit was just a temporary measure during the beta to make sure that the testing went smoothly. We'll have more generous options starting in early June. This will include much better information about your current level of usage ... the kind of indicator you are suggesting.

Thanks

Thanks Dave, it'll soon be June!!... so tell me where do I find out have much space I have used already.

If I'm getting near the 100 mb. I can move some things into Evernote 2 which is on my XP computer... Evernote 3, being Mac compatible is great for me working between computers...it saves me a lot time time transferring things.

I haven't found anything to report from a beta point of view so far.. I was getting the crashing yesterday but you found that, and I am pleased to report that everything is synching between my 3 platforms. This facility is new to me and I really think it is excellent.

Cynthia

Sorry, the UI is missing a way for you to see how much of the (beta) quota you're using. We'll get this in Wednesday night's update, so you can see it next week.

Archived