Grouping when a tag is selected

I have the "Show notes in groups" selected which shows the month created or updated depending on your sort criteria.

However, when I do a search with a tag, when the tag is selected, it shows only the letter "U". If it is a text search without the tag, it works. Seems to happen only when a tag is selected.

Date.png.138dc4df8e187e7611e9657495857034.png

609732068_StrangeGrouping.png.010ef3ecf1abe851ec93c9865d4e51e8.png

Has anybody encountered this?

17 minutes ago, TK0047 said:

I have the "Show notes in groups" selected which shows the month created or updated depending on your sort criteria.

However, when I do a search with a tag, when the tag is selected, it shows only the letter "U". If it is a text search without the tag, it works. Seems to happen only when a tag is selected.

I can't reproduce this. As you know EN groups according to whatever criteria you chose to sort by. Is there any way this has accidentally changed to title and all your note titles start with a U?!

33 minutes ago, Mike P said:

I can't reproduce this. As you know EN groups according to whatever criteria you chose to sort by. Is there any way this has accidentally changed to title and all your note titles start with a U?!

image.png.217c48151c66ebd7fc0d16ee899df9cf.png

This is my setting, I never use the Title, either created or updated dates.

And it is always "U" for some reason but it is my first name initial which may be a coincidence.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, TK0047 said:

This is my setting, I never use the Title, either created or updated dates.

And it is always "U" for some reason but it is my first name initial which may be a coincidence.

Very strange. Have you tried the web version? I would definitely submit a support ticket.