Text swiping stopped working correctly

I'm having this issue on EN 10.10 on Galaxy S10+  Android version 11I

I have to remove the pre selected tags from EVERY clip.

In addition to this it asks me to save the last clip that I already saved whenever I open it.

Also, the curser backs up one letter when I swipe using gboard or Samsung keyboard.

it does not do this in other apps and only recently started.

This is making this app useless for me.

Screenshot_20210605-105109_Evernote.thumb.jpg.75ee016c744309629c0705f05444c8f5.jpg

The cursor jumping back one character happens to me too, it's infuriating!

Seems random, but seems to happen with certain words more than others.  Maybe every 5 to 10 words at a guess, and I don't tend to notice to a few words later, so have to go back and correct half a sentence.

• Like 1

Exactly! It happens with every note I make but I haven't paid attention as to it happening to specific words. I do see it happen with words that end in e but I don't know enough to say that it's a pattern.

The same is happening to me. It started a few days ago, and only when swiping. I'm using a Samsung S21 Ultra. I was using the Samsung keyboard, so installed and switched to the Gboard, but the same thing is happening. It's only doing it with Evernote on the first word of any new line, not with any other app I use. Very frustrating because I have to tap at the end of the first word in any new line so the cursor goes to the end of the word so I can continue to swipe. When typing it works as expected, but I do pretty much all my text entry with swipe, so this is slowing me down a lot.

• Like 1

Got a response to my support ticket...

---

Please be advised that Evernote is totally aware of this issue and rests assured that our development team is already working hand in hand to get this issue sorted out as soon as possible. I sincerely apologize that we provided you this experience. It is the exact opposite of what we pride ourselves on. We value our customers and understand how important it is to offer you exceptional service.

---

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1